Friday, July 11, 2008

ISRAEL ATTACK ON ISRAEL : IF I WERE ISRAEL


It is only 114 days to the USA Presidential election. Since this might be the most important election in 50 years regarding the course of the US, I trust Israel will do the correct thing. If their intelligence information dictates the course of action I can only pray and hope that Central Command and the US Navy Fleet in the Persian Gulf are also have the latest Intel and preparation for any action of force by Israel or the US vs Iran. TO the left is a Photoshopped Image showing fake missiles in Iran's July 2008 show of strength.

I am not sure if Iran is 114 days to have a nuclear bomb, so if not I hope Israel at least waits till at least Nov 5th to attack Iran if they feel they must.

A President McCain will support Israel and an Obama Whitehouse will not.

I am not convinced that an Military Attack will harm the US and Oil crisis long term (past 2 weeks). I am trusting that the US or forces that be are working on regime change from within either separate of military action or in coordination with that. A military strike on the Iranian leadership in coordination of an internal regime change plan would take off the table a massive strike against Iran Nuclear facilities.

If I were President, I would have had intelligence on the ground 3 years ago.. be it Russians, German, or other friends of the US undercover so to know exactly what is going on underground in the Nuclear facilities.

I am hoping US military efforts will make the Oil market be at ease when any threat to lower oil deliveries will not occur.

I would be more confident of a McCain Whitehouse than an Obama who employees past Clinton and Jimmy Carter failures.

No comments: