Sunday, November 02, 2008

AMERICA NOVEMBER 5th

NOVEMBER 5th in America.

However who ever wins, Obama or McCain, I am praying that for ONCE, in 16 years, we can all come together again. I might not be convinced that the Ultra Left, who has hijacked the Democratic Party, will accept President McCain. I do know normal Democrats will. But I am hoping that ALL Republicans and voters who didn’t vote for Obama would help him succeed and bring together the nation again. While having one eye on a President Obama and the Liberal Agenda, I for one will do everything I can to follow his lead where I can. I hope the same thing from the Democrats who now have a President McCain.

We can no longer be divided, especially with the many things that need to be done in this nation. We have foreign threats, internal threats and concerns about Energy, the Environment, Borders, Crime and the Economy that should bring us all to the table to tackle them in a way that all are happy…. Regardless of who is elected. We must stop this Do Nothing attitude that allows for our cities to burn while we yell at each other in campaigns. And we have to start looking out for each other, instead of sitting there with our hand out or worse passing by those in need. And we must fight those who want to harm us who include the criminals, the corrupt, the greedy, and those who better themselves at the expense of others. We must make bad Americans accountable.

I am not sure what will happen in 4 years but if we will stop fighting each other we can weather these storms and maybe for once in 16 years we might get things done. And if who is ever elected messes things up, we need to get rid of him until we find a leader who has our interests at heart. And if who ever is elected succeeds we need to embrace them and encourage more. We are the nation, and these folks in Washington need to re learn that. One thing I liked what Obama said 4 years ago was, “we are not a red America, or a Blue America .. But the United States of America.”

THIS IS AMERICA NOVEMBER 5, 2008 and I for one will start acting like it. And I hope all the voters do. Nuff Said.

TRUTHGUYS

No comments: